• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything you can do for the yellowed washer bottle?

autobon7

This is all real good info! Gonna apply it to all my cars.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

See if you can find a cleanser called Barkeepers Friend. It's like regular cleanser on steroids. Wear gloves. You will discover all the little cuts you didn't think you had.

Ahlem

'76 2002

'90 M3

'90 535i 5 speed

'89 325is '91 318is

'87 325is

Make sure that you thoroughly rinse out the bleach. Otherwise the bleach when mixed with a windshield wiper fluid containing ammonia will form chloramine vapor which is toxic.

I was thinking about that after I got all excited.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E23 730 1978

In somewhat related actions, this weekend I did the slurry with Softscrub (bleach), saran-wrap, and solar for about 3hrs on my VISORS, and they came out as white as you could want. As did the (now white-white) plastic clips. Surprisingly white. Thanks for the ideas guys.

Dave V. in NC

In somewhat related actions, this weekend I did the slurry with Softscrub (bleach), saran-wrap, and solar for about 3hrs on my VISORS, and they came out as white as you could want. As did the (now white-white) plastic clips. Surprisingly white. Thanks for the ideas guys.

Dave V. in NC

How hard to remove from the visor when done?

1995 Toyota Landcruiser

1975 2002A

1989 Dodge Raider (sold)

1974 Toyota Landcruiser (very sadly sold)

1994 BMW 530i (sold)

1992 BMW 325i (sold)

1970 2002 auto sunroof (sold)

Now is it safe to combine Ajax powder with the bleach? Is there any amonia in the ajax? I want to try this but don't wanna end up getting intoxicated! Can't get any softscrub here.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E23 730 1978

No problem, but the key is what the others recommended, wrap with a plastic film so the "poltice", or slurry doesn't dry out. Quick rinse, and done.

DO, however, cover the mirror with painter's tape or you will end up with a soggy foam insert...ask me how I figured that out...

Dave V. in NC