• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Beautiful POLARIS 5spd Recaros

Orusty2

For sale is my 02 its on ebay would like to see the car go to a forum member. please see the ebay listing for details if you have any questions give me a call my number is in the ebay auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110806998928&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123#ht_29078wt_1165

polaris02-2223.jpg

'72tii

'73

Very nice looking car, very well presented. Good luck with the sale.

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1999 Z3, 1999 M Coupe, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

By chance do you know what car those recaros came out of? I have the same ones and would love to know for reference.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

By chance do you know what car those recaros came out of? I have the same ones and would love to know for reference.

I ordered a set in blue from Recaro in the late 80s for my first 2002. They are called the Recaro LS. I had the set with the larger bolsters as well. They seem to still make them for the Japanese market, and I was tempted to order a set from Japan myself. Cool seats.

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Maybe thats what I have then. I have a rather loved set like that with the fish nets, mine are not such big bolsters, they're lower and more sweeping. The nets were the reason I bought the seats :P

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I ordered a set in blue from Recaro in the late 80s for my first 2002. They are called the Recaro LS. I had the set with the larger bolsters as well. They seem to still make them for the Japanese market, and I was tempted to order a set from Japan myself. Cool seats.

those are not LS seats.....jus sayin.....for sure.

I have a Nardi that say's model LSB on it. Sure look like LS to me.

I have a Nardi that say's model LSB on it. Sure look like LS to me.

a nardi?...steering wheel?...why are you comparing steering wheels to seats?..Im confused.

and I repeat, those are not LS seats.