• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Naughty or Nice... ??

02for2

Seems like many have been very Nice this year.

I say this because I know of a few 02 owners who are going to find LED Conversion kits under their tree come Xmas morning !! (Thank you for that).

But, I have received several inquiries at 2002s.net about how late these can be ordered and still be received by Dec. 25th. The answer is that your order must be in by midnight this Thursday (12/15) to insure that you receive them by Christmas.

It takes us a couple days and the Post Office is usually slower this time of year. If that doesn't work for you, email me directly at info@2002s.net, and maybe we can still work something out to make you a good Santa.

Again, special thanks to all fellow FAQers who've helped make our kit a sucess!

Wishing everyone warm Holiday Greetings!

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet

If you are on the fence about these I would suggest you get on the ball and get your order in.

I have a set and they are remarkable. Install is very straight forward. Product quality is very high. The fit is precise. He even includes clear plastic covers to place over existing bulb contact points so as not to chafe the new wires. Nice detail.

With my new LEDs I dare someone to tail gate. One brake tap and they will soil themselves.