• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tirerack: how to make sure the FAQ gets 6%

golf73

time to put the opel steelies on the 02 and also new tires on wifey's recently acquired '84 528e. do i put in a special promo code when checking out at tirerack.com, like "BMW2002FAQ"? want to make sure steve k. gets the 40 bucks or whatever it comes out to...

thx

ryan and jasna

• 2 weeks later...
Kudos for the opel steelies choice...I'm a fan. What variety are you using? I have a set of Kadet Rallye wheels (Below) in 13x5 that I use sometimes on my cars.

Thanks man, just had them mounted this morning and I have to say they look as good as I expected. They are '73-only GT Sport Wheels, with the ROstyle design nearly identical to the ones often seen on Mantas and Asconas. Now if I can only find some mudflaps like yours...I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

• Administrators

Direct Tire Rack affiliation no longer works. California Nexus Law killed it. But we still get commission on the sales made from tirerack.com if you follow a link from our site. It actually works for a lot of other places. Ebay.com and Amazon.com are a couple to mention.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store