• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need 2 ruber trunk plugs and rubber on door for light switch

josh72ooh2

1- I have a hole that is about an inch in diameter in my spare tire well that needs a plug.

2 - I also have a smaller hole near the center of the tire well that is about a cm in diameter that needs a plug (i may be able to get something at the local hardware store).

3- i also need the rubber bumper that mounts on the door and presses the A-pillar light switch when you close the door.

If anybody has all three, or #1 and 3, in pretty good shape,

let me know how much with shipping to 90066. Thanks.

-josh

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

Thanks Harry.

I don't know which plug to get for the trunk. The door i can figure out with parts diagrams but the plug diagram 41/10 is a bit vague.

I didn't see many of the typical characters at the So-cal Vintage this year.

Maybe it was too big of an event? haha. Is there such a thing?

I know a handful of buddies couldn't make it.

-Josh

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

• 2 years later...

I removed an aluminum plug from the well of my 69 2002.  It got sort of mangled up but I can save it for reinstallation.  I have not been able to locate that item on the parts diagrams.  Could easily measure the opening and use a rubber plug from hardware store.

IMG_7123.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"