• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Emily"1973 faux ti may be for sale.....

jgmgti

I wanted to post this in the general forums for all to see.

Emily originally built by Mr.Paul Wegweiser,owned by me for 2.5 years maintained by proffesionals and up graded.

Malaga faux Ti 1973 small bumper 02.

Sports Car Restoration complete resto of shell,thousands in new parts and metal.

Motor-built by Eric Kermin, a guru of builds,2.3 litres,twin weber 45s,headwork and big cam yet very streetable,very quick.

Minilite repops,Miller Norburg springs on Bilsteins,a solid rust free Malaga 90+ percenter.Unreal new parts and details in the build.So fresh.Constant attention to detail and volumes &volumes of documentation,reciepts and parts to back up the work.I hate to see her go but another dream car is calling.

For additional details please feel free to call me at 202-251-0368 or e-mail me at jgm at starpower dot net.This is a primo car you can drive and and enjoy daily.A period correct early seventies styled street racer,well known in the mid atlantic region.A car to be proud of,I am.Lives under a cover in a safe warm garage.I wish I could keep her too.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Thanks my friend.I will miss her,but new project in the wings.

Thanks

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

Jonathan,

I am interested. Can you please email me for details and what you had in mind for price. Thanks.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

Guys glad to discuss price of course,so please call me.This is a 90+ percenter inside and out,volumes of documentation.Willing to discuss with all, so please call me at 202-251-0368. OCD owner.

Thanks for your interest

Jonathan

E- Mails and pictures sent to all interested parties.Thanks to all.

Jonathan