• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Group Buy?

cxzsaq

How about a group by on my new rear passenger, under-seat sub box? I'm close to having the prototype made. I just finished the mold.

9d4d89f9.jpg

Its built around this sub >>click<< in a sealed configuration per the speaker specs and the amount of space I had to work with.. But could be made to accommodate a shallow 8", potentially.

A package deal with my kick panels is certainly in the future, but an introductory/group price on the box or the kit is something I could make happen.

I have the JLAudio speaker, an amp and will work on the installation details and sound testing here VERY soon. I plan to have the box ship with the speaker terminal installed.. I have a batch of them on order.

I can make this an actual group buy post once I know the design is a go.

Cheers!

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

How about a group by on my new rear passenger, under-seat sub box? I'm close to having the prototype made. I just finished the mold.

9d4d89f9.jpg

Its built around this sub >>click<< in a sealed configuration per the speaker specs and the amount of space I had to work with.. But could be made to accommodate a shallow 8", potentially.

A package deal with my kick panels is certainly in the future, but an introductory/group price on the box or the kit is something I could make happen.

I have the JLAudio speaker, an amp and will work on the installation details and sound testing here VERY soon. I plan to have the box ship with the speaker terminal installed.. I have a batch of them on order.

Cheers!

I'm in on this group buy! ;)E

1975 Polaris 2002 (RAT 02E), 1962 mini Cooper S

1994 Land Cruiser - expedition vehicle, 2012 VW Touareg TDI.
2002 restoration blog - http://rato2e.blogspot.com/

• 1 month later...

9d4d89f9.jpg

Cheers!

What is the status of this sub enclosure and group buy?

1975 Polaris 2002 (RAT 02E), 1962 mini Cooper S

1994 Land Cruiser - expedition vehicle, 2012 VW Touareg TDI.
2002 restoration blog - http://rato2e.blogspot.com/

I posted this just a week or two ago..

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,366400/highlight,sub/

Right now I have two kick panel/sub enclosure kit orders in. If I can get 10 orders for just the sub enclosure, I could get the enclosure itself to the kit pricing of $150.00. I'm sure once we get past the holidays, the orders will start stacking up. Organize a list, here, and we can make it happen.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002