• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB clear back glasss or trade for my tinted/heated

dp

my 68 1600 got the rear window punched out by a tree. Its an early car, clear glass, no rear window heater....thinking I'd love to find a clear glass that HAS a good heater film alternately could replace with another unheated clear...what have you? e-mail or reply here (or both!) t.i.a. for replies...

------------------------

why list 'em...they're all projects anyways!

Yep, the guy I bought my rear green tint had a clear with the defroster in it, I don't know if it was after market or factory but it had a complete circuit, The rear green tint defroster I bought has a open circuit, but in So. Calif I really won't need it :).

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

Tried to order a heated backlight when I bought my '69 in Jan 1969--a listed option--but was told that it would be six months before they were available for US cars.

Have only seen two since then--one in a late '70 in a junkyard, and the other from a Euro '68 1600 parts car, which I got and installed when I repained the car in 2000. Took me 31 years, but I finally got my heated back window that I tried to order in 1969. With 2002s patience is a virtue.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite