• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Meyle Upper Strut Bearings

Melye vs. Stock  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Melye vs. Stock

• Meyle
    • Stock

meyle is one of only a very few companies who have a rep here in the us, and will try to make it right if there are any problems. while they are not german made, they are of very high quality, and actually better than some german brands. iow, you can do a whole lot worse

Ken Inn

I haven't had any issues with the Meyle parts I've used over the years.

Then again, there was a similar conversation years ago about the E30M3 water pumps. One brand was prone to leaking at the shaft. Many people had that failure. Many of us had that brand in the car and had no issues at all. Problems with a particular brand of component may be due to a certain production run...unless it's some 2002 windsheild seals made by Uro.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

There was a fairly long thread on this not long ago (try the FORUM SEARCH) and, if I remember correctly, many recommended (or had no issues with) the Meyle strut bearings. I've used a number of their suspension components with no negative consequences.

Bob Napier