• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheel "Low Stance" seat adapters

eurotrash

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am puzzle about the frame that holds the cushion and the backs together on my scheel seats. I noticed that you have the same frame that I nave. It looks as if I am missing the part of the frame. My seats will not lock in place. Could you take pics of that section for me so I could see how it should work. I bought these from a guy two weeks ago but they were not together. Also, do you know were I find the missing parts? here are some photos of one of my seat you can see were the two holes are and the missing rail. Thanks

post-3771-13667649256453_thumb.jpg

post-3771-13667649257342_thumb.jpg

If you can't find a stock setup let us know (I'm helping Jason with the brackets). If I recall correctly that mechanism could probably be reproduced fairly easily.

Tinker Engineering - 2014

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all

Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep

Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history

Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now

how much will you charge me to fab a set for my scheels? I want to get them installed. Thanks, Steve

I can be reached at bbsports@msn.com

Did this guy bother to read your thread? I guess not.

Mike Katsoris CCA#13294                                                

74 InkaGangster 4281862

2016 Porsche Boxster Spyder,    2004 BMW R1150RT,  
76 Estorilblau 2740318                      

Sorry! I should have read it more carefully.

Mike Katsoris CCA#13294                                                

74 InkaGangster 4281862

2016 Porsche Boxster Spyder,    2004 BMW R1150RT,  
76 Estorilblau 2740318                      

Gentlemen, I need a role call for who has Scheel or Recaro seats. Can you please email me directly, with the email button above, with the type you want (Scheel), and the finish desired. There will be a $20.00 charge per bracket for powder coating in black. I will also need to confirm your seat bolt spacing.

Thanks!

E21 Recaro owners. We are designing a Recaro specific version due to the differences in seat base design vs. the Scheel seats. We are working on a prototype design and getting it to the Laser CNC ASAP. It will be have the same lowering effect, but be as spot on for Recaro, with the same great fit and finish we have achieved for the Scheel seats.

Thanks for your patience!!! We had our big annual GTG this past weekend, for which I am one of two coordinators..

-Jason

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

I do, but I need to take a closer look at it before I give you a price. I also need to check with Jason to make sure his seat is exactly the same as yours. I'll have Jason send me some pics and I'll get back to you at the email you posted.

Tinker Engineering - 2014

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all

Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep

Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history

Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now