• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

welcome va dc md pa nj wv nc o2ers

M3M3

Marshall,

Do you know a Summit Point '02 racer named Dan Rolfe? He races a green '74 pig-cheeked in "ET" class. (Car #83, IIRC)

(He stopped by my house to check out my fleet but I wasn't home.

Maybe, he'll stop again, soon. We've chatted via text since his visit.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

Dan has been driving by my place for a year, meaning to stop. I wasn't home, yet, but my wife "talked old BMWs with him". He was checking out my '68 1600 that's currently under repair.

Maybe, I'll tag along with Dan to the 'Point sometime soon.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I better post here since I am beggin for parts, LOL, My Name is Sean, I Live in Lancaster Co. Pa, and spend my week in DC working for some Govt dudes, had a few Bimmers over the years E30 Cabriolet, E28 533i for the wife, and my E36 M3 (I miss her) now I have a 74 2002, that was someone else's project car that seemed to overwhelm him, so now Its my project....slowly my little car was coming along, it is here in MD, and while I am here I work on it. I am not restoring it to be a garage or trailer queen, I am making it a driver! any help you folks can give will be greatly appreciated!

BTW I found a download for the 2002 factory manual in .PDF and and parts lists in .jpg, and if you like, let me know and I can share it with you in the cloud (Skydrive), or email what you need

Cheers,

Sean

Well, I better post here since I am beggin for parts, LOL, My Name is Sean, I Live in Lancaster Co. Pa, and spend my week in DC working for some Govt dudes, had a few Bimmers over the years E30 Cabriolet, E28 533i for the wife, and my E36 M3 (I miss her) now I have a 74 2002, that was someone else's project car that seemed to overwhelm him, so now Its my project....slowly my little car was coming along, it is here in MD, and while I am here I work on it. I am not restoring it to be a garage or trailer queen, I am making it a driver! any help you folks can give will be greatly appreciated!

BTW I found a download for the 2002 factory manual in .PDF and and parts lists in .jpg, and if you like, let me know and I can share it with you in the cloud (Skydrive), or email what you need

Cheers,

Sean

Hey Sean,

Still have that owner's manual? I'm in the same boat, bought someone else's "project car" which pretty much means alot of things started but he was way over his head. A few months later all i have left on my list is 1.fixing the brakes issue and 2.tuning the webbers (just had them rebuilt). the list was 3pages long at first haha and it looked a hot mess. surprisingly i only have 7k total in the car including the purchase price

'73 2002

ok cool! i'll shoot you an email at the one above. and thanks, the car has been a headache with all the little things. if you knew the amount of things that i did to it the last few months it would boggle your mind lol. THANKS!

-Ricardo

'73 2002

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors