• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The other October event

02Les

NE 1 now if there's going to be a 3rd annual Vineyard event?

I'll be home for part of October.

Les it was put on by BMWCCA I believe. I went last year and loved it. tis year it is called the Redneck Wine Tour on 17 Sept or something like that. I will be with the wife in Dominican Republic during that time

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

NE 1 now if there's going to be a 3rd annual Vineyard event?

I'll be home for part of October.

Les it was put on by BMWCCA I believe. I went last year and loved it. tis year it is called the Redneck Wine Tour on 17 Sept or something like that. I will be with the wife in Dominican Republic during that time

Yes, I know about that one, I was thinking of Kathy-Buddy's event.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

I called Buddy and he said it was a no go for this year. Looks like we will need to plan our own trip next year. I saw make it open to all pre 85 BMWs like they did. What do you guys think?

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

I called Buddy and he said it was a no go for this year. Looks like we will need to plan our own trip next year. I saw make it open to all pre 85 BMWs like they did. What do you guys think?

That's a shame. It was real good Family affair.

Never envied Kathy-Buddy for organising the event, it surely took some time. I would love to have helped, but i'm always away (usually out of the Country).

I favoured the idea of "Bimmers in the Breweries". There's a few microbreweries around Austin/Hill Country, and the event name wouldn't (hopefully) upset our friends on the east coast.

I'll be home end of the week (in MA this week) and if I can spec any info out let me know.

I may attend the BMWCCA Red Neck event this coming Saturday.

Les

FAQ Member #17

We are in!

Maybe make it a Spring affair, next Fall sounds too far away.

For those in Austin area, I want to set up a cars and coffee event for October. or just join one that is already in place. I just want to get together.

Cheers,

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

This upcoming Oct cars and coffee in Leander is "German" it would be a good chance to get together and meet a few fellow 02 owners...

Could you please post a date, location, and maybe I can make it up there.

Les

FAQ Member #17

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors