• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Message to BMW2002Fjord....

tjones02

Was going through some of my music recently, came across this Red Hot Chili Peppers song by Flea. It reminded me so much of BMW2002Fjord.... anyway he says my feelings towards this BMW202Fjord troll so well I thought I should share.

Red Hot Chili Peppers: Pea. Written and performed by their bassist Flea.

Lyrics:

I am a little pea

I love the sky and the trees

I'm a teeny tiny little ant

Checking out this and that

I am nothing

Ahhhahhhh

So you have nothing to hide

And I'm a pacifist

So I can fuck your shit up

Oh yeah I'm small

Oh yeah I'm small

Fuck you asshole

You homophobic redneck dick

You're big and tough and macho

You can kick my ass

So fucking what (x4)

One of these days karma will catch up with that dude from Dallas...

Here's some background as to what I'm referring to. A few months ago without warning some chicken shit troll tore me a new one in multiple threads while hiding behind a mask of an unregistered username. Never once did they stand up and prove any truth to what they claim was true about me by posting their real name or any actual connection to me.

Here is my original comment on Bring A Trailer that set the nutter off....

http://bringatrailer.com/2011/06/20/seller-submission-1970-bmw-2002/#comment-231411

Here's the 4 relevant FAQ threads...... All this nonsense in some sort of defense of Edgar and his car. Why I happened to be the chosen scapegoat I'll never fully understand.

Thread Topic: York, your 02 is waiting...

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/t,359519

Thread Topic: For Sale: New Tom Jones Action Figure Doll

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,359642

Thread Topic: Good Morning, Tom Jones...

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,0/page,viewtopic/t,359613

Thread Topic: Poll, Public trolls or masked trolls.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,359700

Some think the bastard may have been the seller of the white '70 2002 submitted to Bring A Trailer, Edgar Butler of Dallas TX aka eBay seller ego_bgo.

There's even local Dallas TX '02ers that say it could easily be Brandon Browder aka Brandon73Fjord the chrome bumper guy. Wink, wink.

Others think it was Gary York aka york, he disappeared (stopped posting about looking for a perfect Chamonix round light '02)) as this was going down. Haven't heard from him since.

Stupidest quotes from it all:

This board used to be a Family atmosphere, now it is just bunch of Reality TV wanna-be's.

Wait, family? Just read what the Bipolar troll wrote a little further down....

Oh, you want Stand-Up? Afterall is'nt that what this Board is all about now? Tommie... Come out and Play... I am going to Bust your Chops until I'm satisfied. I am going to Split your Cheeks everyday as if you were walking Downtown Frisco with Daisy Dukes on! What's really your Title at Casey Motorsports? One of your Groupies mentioned PPI, or is that Text-Talk for Gopher? Q: What is the difference between Tom Jones(Entertainer)vs.Tom Jones(02 Guru)? A: One loves the Girls, the other is a Girl....Wait for it.

So angry and upset they couldn't even type proper grammar....

Know what studies found about the most aggressive Homophobes? They're so focused on hating Homosexuals that they don't realize that's what they themselves really are. Way deep down inside they're just scared little people worried that the world is going to find out they're actually gay themselves. Unless maybe he's a girl, like.... Delia. ;)

I am willing to bet that there is no way in Hell that Sean is allowing you to restore that POS in his shop!

Um, If you really do know either of us as you claim to you wouldn't want me to take that bet; because YOU'D loose, idiot. BTW, Sean is my friend, not just a boss, purveyor of Casey MotorSports LLC. He wouldn't trust just any hack wrench to be his first employee.

It's no fun, when the Rabbit has the Gun, BOOM..

BTW Elmer, the rabbit still has the gun... and it's Troll season.

Since this troll continued to hide behind a mask, never answering my requests as to who they are, nothing they wrote has any validity. Troll BMW2002Fjord must be scared of me or us or they would have been public with who they are. If anything they wrote had any truth behind it they should have come out of the closet. Or are they worried that we care if they're gay?? ;)

Like Flea says: "Soooo fuckiiiing whaaaat."

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

Carnutdallas is an E28 owner names Rob. Works at Hance Auto in Dallas. Don't think they are the same guy.

Cool, edited, thanks for that.

Tom Jones

66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i

your still butt hurt over this?? dont you have anything better to do than??

sad

Na my arse feels fine, especially after my wife massaged a fart out last night... Flea's song just reminded of that dude and felt like poking fun at the troll(s) in public one time. BTW I spend so much of my free time answering questions here, why wouldn't I have the right to vent about a troll??? What makes it so sad?

Never could figure out if it was York or Edgar or both? Seems that the troll was suffering from Multiple Personality disorder and in a rather Bipolar rage.... Maybe york bought Edgar's car and they BOTH ganged up against me? Now that would be funny! Taking both of them to pull that off....

When confronted it as Edgar Butler it said this...

HA HA HA, dont know Mr.Butler, NA. if I were him I would be laughing my ass off!

Then I contacted Edgar through eBay and troll said this...

You contacted Mr.Butler alright...

But then....

Oh well....... guess I should be happy that Edgar/York troll appears to be done.... If there's one thing I learned from that mess, it's that I/we have loads of supportive friends here on the FAQ, and trolls are hated. ;) ;)

Tom Jones

I love the FAQ but I think I would make it so that you have to be a registered user to be a participant.

John

I agree. Not having to join up to FAQ to post is just asking for trolls.

I say what I mean reguardless of if it is "well received" or not.

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..