• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For those who think it is too hot outside

jgerock

When I drove to The Vintage it was 42 and foggy when I left home. In SC it was 87, on the way home 105 through VA, felt good to get back home to sunny and 60.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

I like it hot. I just wait for the days when I can go cycling and not have to worry about how many layers or which jacket or wind shell to wear.

I told my wife, when I ride in HOT weather, I can always pour some cool water over my head. When it's COLD outside, the effect is not the same. Even if you use warm water for the purpose.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

You're lucky....my wife hated living in Florida and she loves cold weather.....she always says just the opposite: You can always put on more layers but you can only take off so many!...and you're still HOT!

Different point of view for sure!

For me, I prefer Fall weather crisp 60 to 70 degree days with no humidity....sadly, there just aren't enough of those days in a year!

Anything beats ice and several feet of snow though!

John

I like it hot. I just wait for the days when I can go cycling and not have to worry about how many layers or which jacket or wind shell to wear.

I told my wife, when I ride in HOT weather, I can always pour some cool water over my head. When it's COLD outside, the effect is not the same. Even if you use warm water for the purpose.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

...my wife...always says just the opposite: You can always put on more layers but you can only take off so many!...and you're still HOT!

Wait.

She caused that 'heat' herself by shedding all those layers. Things were bound to get HOT.

Now you understand why I like it hot?

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes