• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help wanted on Webers....

jgmgti

Thanks!

I'll go for the first pic setup I think. I don't have a garage- or a drive way- so everything I do under the car is without a jack/jackstands... Not fun.

I live on Mount Vernon Ave just south of Glebe.

So the car is a 1975(?? build date is 11/1974) Tii. The previous owner was from Guatemala and had it imported so it is a euro model. He removed the fuel injection and put these two weber DCOE 40s on there. I'm having a very hard time dialing them in. He also put a 5 speed in from a 318.

Also, someone has graciously added a nice big dent behind the driver's side door. They must have thought they were doing me a favor because they didn't leave a note.

post-15153-13667645427161_thumb.jpg

post-15153-13667645428091_thumb.jpg

post-15153-1366764542909_thumb.jpg

My girlfriend and I went the the Jefferson 500 at Summit Point the other month, and like any other vintage race- or day at the track for that matter- got me searching criagslist and ebay for another car. It belonged to the guy who owns the mobile station on route 1 by the Chipotle and Lowes, I was planning on taking it to him to get the front right wheel bearing replaced and the exhaust leak fixed since i have no place to do any repairs.

I've had the car for a little over a month and yup, I am in north Del Ray. Just past Los Tios headed north.

She is a true euro with the plate lights in the bumpers and all. Original windshield too.

Welcome to the area.and nice red 75 you have.I just went thru the Weber linkage thing and a friend helped me out in Md.You are welcome to look at the routing etc. any time you like.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

My girlfriend and I went the the Jefferson 500 at Summit Point the other month, and like any other vintage race- or day at the track for that matter- got me searching criagslist and ebay for another car. It belonged to the guy who owns the mobile station on route 1 by the Chipotle and Lowes, I was planning on taking it to him to get the front right wheel bearing replaced and the exhaust leak fixed since i have no place to do any repairs.

I've had the car for a little over a month and yup, I am in north Del Ray. Just past Los Tios headed north.

She is a true euro with the plate lights in the bumpers and all. Original windshield too.

dang, nice find! didn't even know that car was around here. mmmm, los tios!

good shop nearer to you is alexandria bavarian service off rt in potomac yards area. grant, the owner, has a roundie tii.

i am 4mi south of old town on the gw pkwy, jim is off telegraph and fraconia.

enable email in your faq profile or send me or jim an email so we can include you in gatherings.

2xM3

Welcome to the area.and nice red 75 you have.I just went thru the Weber linkage thing and a friend helped me out in Md.You are welcome to look at the routing etc. any time you like.

Jonathan

yeah! it is fixed! was it just a cable replacement?

2xM3