• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will these Alpina copies fit

zippy500

I bought a set of Alpina spoked copies a while ago, said in the description that these fit 02's.

Glancing through my copy of restoring 02, came accross a page on wheels, came accross my wheels and it says"will not fit under standard arches".

size of wheels I have are 6Jx13 ET13 tyres 175/70/13.

Can anyone confirm wether they fit on a standard 02?

Thanks

the outside edge of the wheel is in the same position with a 6x13 et13 wheel as with a 15x7 et25 wheel

I had wheel of those same dimensions and they definitely poked out of the front fenders.

If I remember correctly, E21 Turbines have an et-13 offset.

I ran them for 20 years on my Touring with 185/70 x 13 tyres and no problems, and now on Da Beater, also with no problems and it's lowered a tad too.

post-15904-1366764429599_thumb.jpg

post-15904-13667644297311_thumb.jpg

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

• 7 months later...

Just curious o2les, do you plan on keeping the trimless look on your car. It looks nice and I've been thinking about removing the trim on mine. Did you have a body shop fill the plastic trim clip holes?

"And The Dude abides"

74 2002 Inka (The Dude)

68 Zundapp ISDT Racer (original 350 miles)

87 BMW 735i (frozen motor)

79 VW Westphalia (for sale)

55 AJS 500cc Enduro Non-running Ekins bike

72 Yamaha XS2 (in many boxes)

Just curious o2les, do you plan on keeping the trimless look on your car. It looks nice and I've been thinking about removing the trim on mine. Did you have a body shop fill the plastic trim clip holes?

Da Beater will stay trimless. I would have to have it painted nice if I put trim on. I will put the one missing stainless rocker trim back on one day though.

Not sure how the holes were treated; the previous Owner (Rob Delk) is responsible for that.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17