• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MEMORIAL DAY PARTS SALE!-- all sold!

inkatouring

I have a couple of things I need to get out of my garage (now that the touring is gone):

SOLDBrand new 370mm MOMO PROTOTIPO with hub (from 2002FAQ group buy). My cost is $250 for wheel and $75 for hub -- YOUR COST $200 plus shipping.SOLD

Sold NIB suspension techniques sway bars (rear adjustable). Front = 7/8 inch; rear 3/4 inch. New $365 plus shipping. YOUR COST $200 plus shipping.

Prefer pick up in San Francisco, but will ship.

Email me at joshuaweinstein@ymail.com

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '92 M5T (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

I would also like to buy the ST Sway bars if they are still available.

thanks,

Ray,  Current BMWs, 1973 BMW 2002, Turkis, and 1997 BMW 318i 5sp avus blue.  Drove a lot and sold over the years, in reverse chron.

1997 m3 coupe silver, 1998 318ti red, 1996 318ti red,

1973 2002 Agave, 1971 2002  GM brown

I'm interested in the sway bars. Shipped would be to 97202. Can you estimate the cost?

See edit above -- only rear is adjustable. Shipping to 97202 is $22 per fedex.com. Email me if interested -- other are and first to commit gets it. I want payment via paypal, but do not pay until I acknowledge you are first to commit, please.

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '92 M5T (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/