• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOT: My soon to be backup DD

Thanks man! I pretty much am cool, so I thought this truck would be good for me. Lol. Yeah, it's in amazing shape..definitely not as fun to drive as an 02 though. Not sure what I was thinking purchasing it...I have no time at this stage in my life...married, 2.5 and 7 month old little boys!

BTW, I have enjoyed seeing the progress on your 02...and have been curious what you did for a living! Graphic Design work?

1972 BMW 2002 - M42

Habitual car fiend/photog/graphic designer + writer. Self taught in the digital arts since I went to college while photoshop 1.0 was new..(eeek) Everything was hand drawn and film/paper then, and it wan't THAT long ago...

I have 5 rug rats myself, so I feel ya. That was't Brad's truck was it?

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

No, Brad still has his Datsun, and his M2, and his....and his...he's got and has had many!

I, too am a graphic artist...design cards for a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards. Would love to get into photography though also...wanna escape the corporate world and try my own thing SOON...but, hard w/ a family to support! Tryin to figure it out!

1972 BMW 2002 - M42

wow, that one is really clean! the bed looks spotless. Looks almost exactly like mine! Possibly even nicer. Pretty rare to find em in this shape. Price maybe a little on high side?

1972 BMW 2002 - M42