• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Heist.

heist

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Whats up bro! Its looking good man. I should be getting my car to the shop to get work done sometime soon i hope. My ass is stuck in Afghanistan right now. Also my E46 M3 is totaled so I have to fix the 02 ASAP. I need a car to drive when i get back. Question tho. You think that a 15x8.5 ET-3 F and 15x9 ET-3 would fit under those flares? Im about to buy some rims and get the BBK F/R. Hope all is well.

NEED HELP WITH WEB STUFF!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Bern

"If ur not scraping, ur not low enough" dumpedDAILY

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

99 BMW 540it - Wife's car

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

08 BMW X5 4.8i - Wife/family car

Whats up bro! Its looking good man. I should be getting my car to the shop to get work done sometime soon i hope. My ass is stuck in Afghanistan right now. Also my E46 M3 is totaled so I have to fix the 02 ASAP. I need a car to drive when i get back. Question tho. You think that a 15x8.5 ET-3 F and 15x9 ET-3 would fit under those flares? Im about to buy some rims and get the BBK F/R. Hope all is well.

Damn still in afgan? When are you coming back? sorry to hear about the M3!

Yes they should fit with the right tire. I'm running

17x8.5 +11, rear are 17x10 +9

Damn still in afgan? When are you coming back? sorry to hear about the M3!

Yes they should fit with the right tire. I'm running

17x8.5 +11, rear are 17x10 +9

Yeah bro. Afghanistan sucks lol. Im here till JUL-AUG of next year bro. I personally cant do any work on the 02. Its sad that my baby ///Monica is gone.

How much camber do you have to run in the front with the 8.5 +11 and were there any clearing issues? For me going ET -3 is like 1/2 an inch difference. I want to buy these rims and dont have to do much for them to work.

Cheers!

NEED HELP WITH WEB STUFF!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Bern

"If ur not scraping, ur not low enough" dumpedDAILY

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

99 BMW 540it - Wife's car

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

08 BMW X5 4.8i - Wife/family car

4.jpg

What's up with the squared-off trans tunnel?

You spent a ton of time getting the flares and subframe right, but then you've got a cardboard-box look to the trans tunnel. Maybe you could cut some S2000 metal out and shape something from that. Just an idea.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog