• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT: 13" Minilite wheels, LA area

12XU

I have a set of 13" Minilite wheels with Dunlop tires I'd like to trade for a set of 15" wheels with the appropriate sized tires in the LA area.

Panasports or mess wheels preferred, but I'd be interested in seeing what you've got..

aka Nic01101011

I have a set of 13" Minilite wheels with Dunlop tires I'd like to trade for a set of 15" wheels with the appropriate sized tires in the LA area.

Panasports or mess wheels preferred, but I'd be interested in seeing what you've got..

DO YOU HAVE PICTURES? will they fit under factory fenders?

thanks

Vladimir

dscn1996v.jpg

I don't know the offset of the wheels off the top of my head.

The outer walls of the tires are nearly in line with the fenders. The fronts would probably need to be rolled on a really low car(or not, if the car has enough camber).

The wheels are in great shape though.

aka Nic01101011

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

YO, NICK that looks like your car man.

If you ever decide to sell those wheels lemme know. my BBS's just got stolen and Im in the market

YO, NICK that looks like your car man.

If you ever decide to sell those wheels lemme know. my BBS's just got stolen and Im in the market

That's because it is my car :P

Albeit when I first got it, though.

You can't seem to get a break.. I remember your lip from your e30 being stolen, among other things.

I'd sell the wheels outright, but I don't have another set of wheels to roll around on at the moment and can't afford to buy another sit first.

Ideally I'd get a set of 92s.. take a look at this setup. Perfection, aesthetically at least..

id,24409

bump.. 13" BBS mesh would also be awesome..

Still looking? I have a set of 13x6" mesh here in the LA area . . . email me if interested.

Interested.. Email sent.

aka Nic01101011