• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Massive is restocking for 2011

Lee

Currently doing an inventory of accessories that are on the shelves, and listing what needs to be fabricated for January. Here's a partial list of accessories for 2002s and e30s. Not all parts will be put back into production. I welcome group buys organized by members. That's the way to make sure parts will be produced.

Massive_storefront_28.jpg

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would be interested in knowing more about your clutch/brake pedal enhancement kit.

I made that product about a year ago and sold quite a few. I do have a dozen sets left. Machined aluminum sleeves, HD roller bearings. Say goodbye to lateral play in your pedals for decades to come.

Bearing_Kit_2.jpg

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Have any electric fan adapters for a 2002 in stock? I believe I know the answer, but couldn't find it...these brackets will not work with a Perma-cool fan correct? Above says 13", but several posts say the 12". Which Spal fan do you recommend?

'76 02 (Pastellblau - my 1st car - owned since 1992)
'04 330i zhp (Monaco Blue)

'07 328i 6spd (Titanium Silver)

'11 X3 (Alpine White)

Have any electric fan adapters for a 2002 in stock? I believe I know the answer, but couldn't find it...these brackets will not work with a Perma-cool fan correct? Above says 13", but several posts say the 12". Which Spal fan do you recommend?

Many sets in stock. You are correct about the size. My mistake. 13" fits the e30 M3, while 12" will fit the 2002. I was missing a few millimeters to fit a 13" unit. I will correct the info.

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Awesome. I'll probably order one in the next few days - I have to remove the perma-cool hack job that is in my car now.

So is this the correct fan you recommend?

http://www.spalusa.com/store/main.aspx?p=itemdetail&item=30100384

'76 02 (Pastellblau - my 1st car - owned since 1992)
'04 330i zhp (Monaco Blue)

'07 328i 6spd (Titanium Silver)

'11 X3 (Alpine White)

Awesome. I'll probably order one in the next few days - I have to remove the perma-cool hack job that is in my car now.

So is this the correct fan you recommend?

http://www.spalusa.com/store/main.aspx?p=itemdetail&item=30100384

Yes. Correct fan. Cheap and efficient The units with curved blades are more quiet (I don't even hear mine with straight blades) and have more CFM.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Lee,

I have a few items I want to order. SPecifically the tow hooks and the spacers...for 2002... Do you have a website..or?? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Rey

Tow hooks are in stock. I have 4 sets left. Wheel spacers in stock (4 dozen sets). Roll center spacers will be put back into production soon.

All orders are done by email

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

I have started production this morning of the following parts

- Stainless steel tow hooks

- Stainless steel tie downs

- Roll center spacers

Now made from aluminum and available in 25mm straight and 25mm offset. I reduced the thickness from 32mm to 25mm to ensure that the control arms will clear ALL 15" wheels. The offset version will add 16mm track on each side. In any case a 15" rim is required.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.