• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from 10/10/10 meet here in Puerto Rico

HarryPR

Our local Classic Bimmer group organizes a yearly meet for owners of BMWs from all years. This year there were 134 cars, 11 of them 2002's. Out of the 11, there was an M2 and one with a Webasto sunroof.

Here are some pics:

PRCBG2doDiaFamiliar101010072.jpg

PRCBG2doDiaFamiliar101010071.jpg

PRCBG2doDiaFamiliar101010061.jpg

PRCBG2doDiaFamiliar101010003.jpg

PRCBG2doDiaFamiliar101010006.jpg

PRCBG2doDiaFamiliar101010008.jpg

See the rest here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v92/bonkosky/Car%20Events/Patillas%20BMW%20Meet%20101010/

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

I have ALWAYS been into '02s. I just don't always have one to drive. My car should complete its journey back from the grave tomorrow when I pick it up from the alignment shop. Here is what happened to me. It was actually worse than the picture appears. The kid's insurance finally made me whole. Monetarily, I should have sold off the parts but when you spend years building a car it is hard to let go so I put her back together.

dec202006.jpg

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,283666/highlight,/

It took 4 years to find all the parts and do the work between the business and racing (life's necessities). I will post lots of pictures when I am done. Of course, the car will never be quite as good but I have made a few improvements along the way. And yes, I should have found some Euro bumpers but those ugly monsters saved my car from the scrapheap!

s.jpgp.jpgx.jpgh.jpgm.jpg

BMW Lotus Healey Miata x 2

That's great news, Glenn.

I was not aware that you had kept it and were getting it back in shape. That was/is/will be again one of the sweetest squaries around.

Hope to see it back on the road when I am back in Atlanta. Don't go there as frequently as I did before the economy tanked, but still manage to make two or three business/pleasure trips a year. I have the long=term touring tii project stored in Norcross.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Great Pictures Harry-

We need to get a Elvis Impersonator at the Bay Area 02 Show!

Thanks, Joseph!

Actually, the guy impersonates Juan Gabriel, a Mexican singer. He lives right in the small beach town of Patillas where the event is held and offered the show for free. It was a hoot.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290