• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So my car will not make it to Monterey

FunElan

After countless posts about 5 speed transmission installs, the correct way of doing this and that, we finally got my 2nd 5 speed in with the seals changed, in hopes that it would make less noise than my previous one. Unfortunately, it makes almost the same amount of noise, if not more, so in the next couple weeks I will be in a "restoration" mindset when approaching my 5 speed conversion, in the hopes that I can get it running before I move (the 02 is my only car).

So I will be joining the monterey caravan from SoCal in an 09 Nissan Cube (at least it's a stick!). If anyone would like to have two BMW's at monterey, I would be more than happy to help them out as well :D.

-Matt

'68 Caribe 1600-1563167

That's good Matt, you can be the chase vehicle and pick up all the parts as they fall off of our old cars.....Glad that you are still going.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

That's good Matt, you can be the chase vehicle and pick up all the parts as they fall off of our old cars.....Glad that you are still going.

I don't think my car will make it either, my muffler just fell off on the road. This is the third time! I"ll be there with my E39! Sorry...

FAQ Member # 91