• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

He's Back!

ought2

From his write-up, he has access to any number of these. Rather odd considering he says he got this from a friend doing an original rehab of his car. Where are all the others coming from? Check out the quality.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/bmw-2002-TOP-PERFORMANCE-rear-strut-brace-w-battery-/140434389841?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item20b28abb51

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

What a scumbucket! that is the third one this month he is trying to sell.

See my post "BUYER BEWARE!!!" for more info.

I talked to Steve at Top End on Friday afternoon and he is going to go after the guy with his Ebay Powerseller rep.

Hopefully I will get my money back. I have a 13 year old that can weld better with our crappy Harbor Freight wire welder!

Russ

post-525-13667628844311_thumb.jpg

post-525-1366762884695_thumb.jpg

post-525-13667628849282_thumb.jpg

post-525-1366762885087_thumb.jpg

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.

Toby, don't hold your breath! haha. Heck my kids will tell you I am to old to spell "strut" or "shock".

I just went back down to the garage as I have saved all the packing (which was shitty) and he has a FONTANA address. Not Lake Arrowhead as in the Ebay desc.

He is not to far from Steve at Top End, since I sent Steve his address, maybe Steve will pay him a visit and see his welding skills up close. haha

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.