• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parting out 75 2002, lots of race parts !PRICE DROP!

sl0ride

Getting married and just bought a home, need money :(

Located in waldorf MD i commute to DC daily. Willing to drive no more then an hour to sell parts unless a large trade. Perfer local sales but will ship some (small) items.

If you feel any of my items are priced WAY off please notify me so i dont rob anyone or get robbed :) .

If you want to see pics of some of the items like the steering wheel and seat look here, http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,331900/

BRAND NEW- IE race step ceramic headers with gasket and studs/copper nuts $380 ($430+S&H from IE)

2.0 engine bores look good and all bearings are tight. Was told bottom was "rebuilt" not sure how long ago. Brand new rebuilt top end, never ran, still has assy lube. Crank scraper. Tii cam, alluminum Rocker retainers, 320i head (will need elecric pump). $600

Gas tank, replaced last year. No rust! clean as a whistle inside. Local sale only!!

Front air dam (looks like IE's) $80 has horizontal crack on pass side ~5" long that can easily be patched. SOLD

Solid fenders 75 ea

all glass 50 ea

Carb 38 MM 32/36 (i believe it is one please before buying show me how to verify) with gasket matched ported intake $200

4 speed trans shifts well $80

pedal box with everything in it $40

2002/02/02 car meet badge $20 (will mail)---PENDING----

gauge cluster $80----PENDING-----

basket weave wheels seen in pictures with OK tires (hold air) $200

Sparco sprint JR seat with slide mounts, no rips or stains. $180

Aftermarket sway bars with rear adjustable $140---SOLD----

alternator $30

HEI distributor and coil with MSD box $200

Black Grills $60 each (kidney is trash)

Steering wheel $80 SOLD

If you need any suspension parts tell me i will need to remove them (trailing arms ect).

If you need any small parts tell me and we can work out a price.

Once again!!

If you feel any of my items are priced WAY off please notify me so i dont rob anyone or get robbed :) .

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how about $10 + actual shipping for the alternator bracket?...the simple flat one that has the slot for belt tension adjustment. Any bolts, etc. included for use would be appreciated.

Please reply to:

hanksj@hotmail.com

REALLLY! REALLLY! need a rear diff cover and rear diff mount... thought i almost had them the other day but i havent been able to get the guy to reply back :(. let me know!

illusionz upholstery @ gmail . com shipping to 29910 (should fit in one of the flat rate boxes at USPS)

Email to Sl0ride@live.com

I believe i do have that alternator bracket.

I still have the cluster. I will mark as pending above for you.

The trim, im not sure what shape its in i will check. Your talking about the rubber trim?

I will remove parts and take pics tomorrow and sat.