• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB:m10 engine in the south east region!

2002idiot

Hey man I have that ran 6 months ago and had strong power but smoked bad. It need valve guides bad and I am pretty sure the rings were stuck. It can be out of the car next week. I am located in Fort Mill SC, right below Charlotte NC. email me, bmw2002nut73@aim.com and lets talk a price. Thanks Dylan.

73 colorado orange 2002 in restoration

owned for 30years

71 2002 gone to parts heaven

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31

Al,

more details on this M10, please.

how many $'s?

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

Engine came from my 76 shell I fixed up last year with true 85K miles on it. Car sat in a barn since mid 80s. It is a long block w/ everything on it, alternator, starter, Solex carb, intake, exhaust, along with emission stuff. Not sure how much it is worth to be honest with you. It worked before removal about 7 months ago, which cost me about $250 to remove. Make me a decent offer. I may keep it for myself. Email.

I have an M10 from a 76 2002 Automatic. I would rebuild it to be safe. The car sat along time but everything is there. I will let it go for $150 plus shipping. The motor is in Deland, Florida.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I have an m10 from an 82 320 that I need to get rid of in Radford Va(24141). Im asking $50 for it. I bought it with 100k miles on it. Upon inspection it had like new bearings in the bottom end. If you have any other questions let me know. You can email me at inkachas02@yahoo.com

Guest Anonymous
I have an m10 from an 82 320 that I need to get rid of in Radford Va(24141). Im asking $50 for it. I bought it with 100k miles on it. Upon inspection it had like new bearings in the bottom end. If you have any other questions let me know. You can email me at inkachas02@yahoo.com

Fogot to mention it was placed in a race car project but never ran.