• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a cheaper not perfect set of euro's.

fxtbass

Guest Anonymous

im guessing OP wants euro turns, the first exterior bolt on mod for the DIY 2002 modder. E30 guys hailed the "is" lip spoiler with the same regard. Guys would clamor and argue over a tattered $130 used part when new ones were had for $175. So happy to be surrounded by other adults in the '02 community!

Wow, I didn't think that searching for a better looking turn signal would get me called a bolt on diy'er. I guess every 02 out there with "euro turns" is just some noob jerk? Didn't mean to offend a seasoned pro like you.

And many thanks to John for the nice bolt on's they look great! Now to order some tripple wiper blades and chain link license plate frame from shucks. And the flame stickers on the quarter panels are gonna look awesome!

Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again.

Wow, I didn't think that searching for a better looking turn signal would get me called a bolt on diy'er. I guess every 02 out there with "euro turns" is just some noob jerk? Didn't mean to offend a seasoned pro like you.

And many thanks to John for the nice bolt on's they look great! Now to order some tripple wiper blades and chain link license plate frame from shucks. And the flame stickers on the quarter panels are gonna look awesome!

We're all considered newbies at one time or another. Hope you don't put some fake portholes on the trailing edges of your 02 hood. Or put that fake chrome trim on EVERY edge of the car.

Thanks to Ben for that lovely picture. How do you know they are European?

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Guest Anonymous

fxtbass, when did DIY'er become a deragatory term? Didnt mean to get your panties in a bunch...

As for seasoned pro, hardly. Only been active in the community for 10 years. The guys with CCA #'s under 5000, they are the real veterans.

It's all good, I don't claim to be a pro builder. Just don't appreciate a condesending tone just becuase I am new to the forum. This is a great place with alot of good info. And I don't want to feel like a jerk because I need a part that you already have. We' ll leave it at that no harm no foul. Enough said. Glad you are here and glad to be here.

Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again.