• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB:

SLAM105

jonny:

Thanks for the info, but judging by the photos it doesn't look like that strut-brace would fit around/over the tii fuel injection unit(?).

Regards,

Slam105

Yes, I did think of that, yet I have never had a Tii parts car to check.

Anyone?

It would be good to know.

I stumbled across this by accident when a friend of mine with an e36 M3 was asking about factory body measurements on the shock towers. low and behold, when I found the measurements to be almost identical to the 2002, I took a shot at it and it worked!!

I posted it here a long time ago....don't know if anyone ever took my investigative results and did the same thing as a result?

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

jonny:

Thanks for the info, but judging by the photos it doesn't look like that strut-brace would fit around/over the tii fuel injection unit(?).

Regards,

Slam105

Yes, I did think of that, yet I have never had a Tii parts car to check.

Anyone?

It would be good to know.

I stumbled across this by accident when a friend of mine with an e36 M3 was asking about factory body measurements on the shock towers. low and behold, when I found the measurements to be almost identical to the 2002, I took a shot at it and it worked!!

I posted it here a long time ago....don't know if anyone ever took my investigative results and did the same thing as a result?

I saw these E36 ones about 5 yrs ago, and thought I could make it work. At $30 shipped I couldn't go wrong, and, if it didn't fit it could adorn the Wife's E36. I was surprised how easy it was, I just drilled new holes. Don't honestly think the thing is much use other than a shiny piece under hood and for tying things to, like the carb linkage as it kept falling off the Beater before.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17