• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stainless Steel Braided Hoses/Fittings

kbken62

Does anyone know of a shop in So Cal or I can order online that sells Stainless Steel Hoses and Fittings? Preferably in metric sizes so I can hook things up with out killing myself.

I'm looking to use Stainless Steel for my fuel line conversion on my M2 setup - Fuel Tank to under car in-line fuel pump and maybe a few pieces in the engine bay.

Thanks,

Ken

74 2002 Restore/Upgrade Project - M2

08 Alpina B7

You can just do the flexible stainless braided line with AN fittings. There are a gazillion adapters,so I'm sure you can find one to tie in to the S14 fuel rail. Summit Racing is a good place online for the hose and fittings, but they can be had almost anywhere. I would just double check to make sure the hose you get is rated for the fuel pressure you are running - probably a non- issue with braided line. I redid the fuel line on my carb'd car, ran -6 up to the regulator in the engine bay, and then -4 to the carb. FWIW that has been working fine.

Brian

'72 2002

'91 325i

Does anyone know of a shop in So Cal or I can order online that sells Stainless Steel Hoses and Fittings? Preferably in metric sizes so I can hook things up with out killing myself.

Since you're in SoCal, you might try Earl's in Lawndale - walk in and speak with Tom (lots of knowledge). http://www.anplumbing.com/

-K

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, my idea is to get everything in place and then start measuring and taking in the pieces bit by bit that I see I can use Stainless. Have to get grommets, tie downs, etc. so the hoses don't saw into anything.

I once had a rear hose cut through a brakeline. NOT FUN.

74 2002 Restore/Upgrade Project - M2

08 Alpina B7