• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone in the Sacramento area cutting up a car soon???

2002Targa

Greetings all

I'm up in Kodiak, Alaska and am looking for a right front fender, full nose panel, and right front fender support (full inner fender) all the way back to the framerail, maybe a hood too. I can get free shipping up here, but the plane it is coming on departs Oct 5th.

I'm working on a 73 that took a hit that caved in the entire right front. I have a spare subframe also.

I might even entertain the idea of a "VIN-up restoration" deal/swap for the panels if you're dismantling a 76 and need to register another one. This is the ONLY thing wrong with the car, I'd hate to have to cut it up for parts.

Give me a holler,

2002targa@gmail.com

TK

post-67-1366761286707_thumb.jpg

post-67-13667612868056_thumb.jpg

post-67-13667612868978_thumb.jpg

Life's a garden baby, dig it.

My web album

75 Fjord

73 RHD Targa

for a while, but I'm not sure if it 's still there - last time I saw it about a month ago, the hood and right inner fender were both intact, but I think both front fenders were gone. I chopped the lower right side of the replacement nose panel out of it for patch panels (it had a replacement nose panel that had been VERY poorly installed)

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)