• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling 1972 INKA tii(wrecked)........

jgmgti

Couple of things about the car off the top of my head...

This car is the smoothest tii I have ever driven, and I've owned and worked on many in the past. If I had the time, money and energy I would buy the car myself, but unfortunately 3 kids and a seriously demanding job not to mention the other 4 BMWs are getting in the way!!!

It is about as close to rust free as a 2002 can get.... besides the wax oil, the bottom of this car is as clean as the paint on top... I've spent a good deal of time under this car in the past.

Sub frames and suspension components are all painted and rust free with fairly recent bushings (maybe two years old) all thanks to Paul!

The car also has Bilsteins and ST springs

KC

...do you wash your underpants while wearing them in the shower ? (C.D. - 5/28/2009)

The car is sold.thanks all

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Jonathan,

Could you, please, e-mail me?

I'd like to find out where you get mechanical work done on "Emily".

I am buying a low mileage, all original, Euro, 1967 1600 and may need some work done.

oh 2 randall AT a o l dot com

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

Bug,

Sorry but the 72 is sold.Emily had its body done at Sports Car Restorations.The motor/stroker my Mike Kerrmit.This cars really flys and I'm a proud caretaker/owner.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.