• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lola Is On All Fours

justinevert

Well, she has her dancing shoes on, but I do have a question or two.

I wanted to make sure that the back end did not drop too much so I took the front strut spacers I had and put them under the 3-dot spring perches, which was about 1/2" gain. I don't want to have too much of a rake from back to front, so I would like to get your feed back on this.

I am also using Eibachs from 2002 Haus and Bilstein HDs, I am not going for a slmmed look but I thought it would be lowered more.

Please see for yourself and let me know what you think.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg94/justinevert/CarPics006-1.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg94/justinevert/CarPics007.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg94/justinevert/CarPics005-1.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!

The rake looks great, but the car is way too high right now. Of course, that could be just that it hasn't settled yet. If she's driveable, take her for a spin, and see how she's sitting after that.

Or, at the very least, just roll her back and forth a few times, so the tires can move outward and there should be some settlage...

But nice rake. And nice looking car!

Cheers,

Adam

(==\___| SQARY02|___/==)

1975 Millie the Falcon (Originally Polaris, currently Primer-Grey/Spa-Blue)

1975 Eamon the Golden Nugget (Originally Golf, currently several other yellows, someday Dakar)

i agree it should come down some. assuming didnt just come off the stands and hasnt moved yet. i think if you cut a coil in front and removed the rea aluminum spacer it would be great. but id wait a week and drive it a bit before doing anything.. but it really looks great otherwise. wheels are nice

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Yeah I like the stance but it could be a bit lower. If she just got back on the ground the what everyone else said. nice wheels n tires what size for both. This is my next big purchase after mine is road worthy, springs.

Dave

1972-2002 "polaris"

2000 M5 "Dieter"

2004 330i "ILKA"

Thanks guys, I thought that it did sit high I am waiting for the spring to settle in. Can't drive it yet so the best I can do now is jump up and down on the bumper until then.

The rake is ok, can always yank those spacers out.

I am very pleased how the wheels look in relation to the car. Using 15 x 7 with BFGoodrich Pro TAs. At least if the car does not settle I would not have to worry about rubbing, unless I go 4 wheeling.

All in all it is giving me inspiration to get going and finish the damn thing and see if it breaks!!

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!

I like the stance...

What is your tire size? and offset? does it rub???

Thanx in advance

Wayne

Seems to sit fairly high to me. How high was it before the modifications? I have HD's with 1 1/2 coils cut from each spring. Here's the stance after just that mod.

Time is the ruler of all...