• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roundie shirt logo for Windy City Vintagefest 9/19!

Check the link to see this years logo, then REGISTER! It's at ZF manufacturing's headquarters north of Chicago, to attend, show a car, or get a swapmeet space is free, buy a shirt if you want(larry Schettel designed shirts, instant collectors items!) ask anyone who's been there, its worth the drive. Always a lot of 02s, bring yours or come buy one at the swap meet!

http://www.windycitybmw.com/Activities/VintageDay/2009/VintageFest2009Application.pdf

my mom actually asked me if she could go to vintage fest with me. wait till you meet this woman. illinois will never be the same

Do you have one of those sticker maps of the USA like all the motorhomes have to show what states they have been to? Do you use yours as a reminder of what states you are not allowed back to?

:^)

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

And for the out of towners (and various locals, you know who you are) coming in to town Friday afternoon/evening, there will be the usual gathering on Friday. I was warned that people would show up regardless, so I guess we'll make it official. The landfill is closed and there's a new Holiday Inn Express open close by. for whatever that's worth.