• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Friend in Germany, what parts to get?

Turb02

I have a 75 that Im doing a 5 speed swap, lsd, 318 injection and various other things too, and have the ability to buy parts through my friend that is working in Stuttgart, Germany. He has an APO address so shipping will be CHEAP.

Im thinking a 3.46 lsd for sure. What year and car was this ratio on so I can tell him?

I already have euro turn signals that need to be cleaned up beffore install.

What parts would/should I be looking at getting?

He isnt a "car guy" per se, but if I tell him what parts, he will ask around to the other personnel on base to see where they can be found(unless someone here can inform me so I can tell him!!!).

Thnaks in advance

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

I was thinking more along the lines of items that are either hard to find here in the states or retarded expensive in tv states, like maybe a twin headlight grill or some wheels that might be worth shipping over here

75 2002 "Project Turb02"

95 Hellrot M3 *Sold

95 332is *Sold

Hello, dont want sound negative but you would be better off trying to find stuff somewhere in the states a lsd usualy gos north of 800 euros over here. parts are harder to find and are way more expensive than in the states i know i have been living here for around 14 years (i am visiting family next month and will be trying to find parts in the states) and stolle and cahsel dosent show prices on their website for no reason they are silly expensive!!!

Eric