• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How can I find out what 02s have been selling for? need to

pyite20v

Need to value my car for insurance since its been totaled.

Is there some way to find what cars have sold for on ebay, or through a dealer, or anything like that?

Thanks for your help, I am preparing for a battle with the insurance company to make sure I get enough to replace my lost baby.

She was a 1976 one owner car with 76kmiles kept in a garage and was beautiful. :(

76 Jade Green w/ E21 2.0 - DCOE Weber 40s, 304, 5spd, Stahl>Ansa, Wilwoods, H+R and Bilsteins, and some other fun bits.

p179457832-2.jpg

Need to value my car for insurance since its been totaled.

Is there some way to find what cars have sold for on ebay, or through a dealer, or anything like that?

Thanks for your help, I am preparing for a battle with the insurance company to make sure I get enough to replace my lost baby.

She was a 1976 one owner car with 76kmiles kept in a garage and was beautiful. :(

board section where folks who buy or sell cars could log their sales/purchases with photos?

Ideally, should include a "form" that collects standardized info (date of sale/purchase, actual sale/purchase $$, location of sale/purchase, year, options, modifications, interior/exterior colors, overall condition, known vehicle history, where the car was advertised, etc).

Bet it wouldn't take too long to start to get some interesting price trend data collected........

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

Start with www.nadaguides.com. They list a `76 2002 at $6,125 - $18,900, depending on the condition. It's kind of hard to argue with NADA.

Beyond that, if your car was in really great shape with no cosmetic or mechanic problems and only 76K miles, I'd guess that it would be worth $8,000 - $10,000, just from what I've seen on ebay.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog