• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Massive GB - 255 x 22mm front BBK

Lee

Payment sent today, sorry about the delay Lee.

Just got it. Thanks.

I am currently assembling the mounts and bolts and packing them. I am going to pick-up the 1/8npt-to-10mm bubble flare hydraulic fittings this afternoon. I went this morning to pick my order of 100 Allen M12 x 1.5 x 30 and when I opened the box, they were all 50mm long. Damn it. I returned them and I was promised I would get replacements on Monday. Therefore shipping is delayed until Monday. I will accept payments at lower price until Monday, to be fair with everyone.

Thanks all.

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Guest Anonymous

01- M.KINNA, Complete, Paypal - Payment received

02- Colin, Base kit, paypal- Payment received

03- acmeradio, Complete, Paypal - Payment received

04- schwarz75, Base Kit, Cert. Check

05- H_Krix, Base Kit, PayPal - Payment received

06- HarryPR, Complete, PayPal - Payment received

07-Berns, Complete, Paypal

08- Chase, complete, Paypal

02- Colin, Base kit, paypal- Payment received

04- schwarz75, Base Kit, Cert. Check

05- H_Krix, Base Kit, PayPal - Payment received

06- HarryPR, Complete, PayPal - Payment received

07-Berns, Complete, Paypal

08- Chase, complete, Paypal - Payment received

Thanks guys

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Hi everyone. as of Monday April 20th - 2PM, the GB is finally closed as I am currently boxing all the mounts and bolts, bound to Wisconsin, from where they will be packed with rotors and calipers. Expect 10 days before you receive your parts. 5 days to WI, and 5 days to you by UPS.

Here is the list of paid orders. Any new order is according to the regular price. Thanks.

02- Colin, Base kit, paypal - Payment received

04- H_Krix, Base Kit, PayPal - Payment received

05- HarryPR, Complete, PayPal - Payment received - Destination to be specified

06- Chase, complete, Paypal - Payment received

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

All kits shipping today. Will forward UPS tracking numbers.

Used shipping addresses from Paypal account, except for Harry (sent to Florida) and Paul (sent to business address).

Did I forget anybody?

Calipers can be installed in leading (front) or trailing (rear) position. I tested with two steering arms. There"s ample room between the bracket and the steering arm but in one case, I had 0.5mm clearance between one of the caliper's ears. In the other case there was a slight kiss, requiring to file a pin-size bit off the ear. It won't even show. Except for that, the fit is perfect.

BTW I have sent two extra kits (no foot rest) to be packaged together and ready to ship. The offer will not include a foot rest, but the price will still be $600usd + $40usd shipping on those two units only. All future orders will be $700usd.

The full kit includes a pair of Brembo discs, pairt of Dynapro calipers w/ optional bridgebolt, BP20 brake pads, pair of anodized aluminum adapters, 1/8npt-to-10mm hydraulic fittings, M12 x 1.5 x 30 cap screws and 3/8" caps screws and stainless steel washers.

255mm_2002_1.jpg

Here's how the clip maintains the pads in place. Notice the optional bridgebolt which helps with stiffness.

255mm_2002_2.jpg

255mm_2002_3.jpg

255mm_2002_4.jpg

255mm_2002_5.jpg

255mm_2002_6.jpg

255mm_2002_9.jpg

255mm_2002_7.jpg

255mm_2002_8.jpg

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

All assembled kits were shipped last night by UPS. Tracking numbers have been sent this morning.

Two sets available at intro price, but no more foot rest. Regular price starts on Saturday.

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

All eight sets are now sold. Thanks everyone. Please share your experience when you receive the kits. How the installation came out, fit to your specific car, driving, etc.

All further sales will be $600usd (no discs) and $700usd (with Brembo rotors). If you need Brembo discs only, I have 14 sets in stock at the Wisconsin warehouse..

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.