• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 epedemic

florida2002m3

So when i was 15 i helped my dad restore a 71 and fell in love. As soon as i could afford my own play car i bought a 74 and started making it mine..... i thought that was the end of it. But oh no!!!! as im sure alot of you have experienced: i just impulse bought a 74 02 race car

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160314361784&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

$500 he also threw in a pair of e30 recaros, set of euro blinkers and a torpedo mirror. What a steal.

not too much rust in key spots, stock engine/drivetrain, suspension and linkage is all racing. talked to the guy who bought the car off his dad transplanted engine/drivtrain. He stood by the car even though he wasnt the one selling it.

hopefully it stops here

'74 '02
E60 535i
e36 ///M3

Nah, why stop there?

Cool deal, and should oughta keep you busy.

Post pix when you get it on a track.

Steve E.

www.theportabledad.com

1974 Sahara 2002

1974 R75/6 (Sold!) :(

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it…This Land

I saw that and wanted to buy it very bad but no room at the Inn. need to buy a house with a bigger garage so I can have one to DD and one to race and the other for the weekends maybe one day........

Good luck with that I would like to see it one day.

1972-2002 "polaris"

2000 M5 "Dieter"

2004 330i "ILKA"