• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder why this car is not getting a lot of bids?

davidboco

For that asking price you'd think he'd get a set of underhood stickers. Color sticker is missing.. the orange BMW parts sticker is missing... some of the others look beat up etc...

Looks fairly clean otherwise, but I'd be curious why you'd want to completely repaint such a "low mileage" car. These days people would rather have a weathered original finish vs shiny new if they are going for an "original low mileage car".

I've seen dimples in the wheel wells in other cars in the trunk before, not sure what that is.

Need more pictures for sure of the important parts like others were saying.

Dont think it will reach 30k... 15k is probably more accurate.

-Justin
--
'76 02 (USA), '05 Toyota Alphard (Tokyo) - http://www.bmw2002.net

I asked him about the listing, and he replied w/ this:

I stand duly chastised. This is the first time I have tried to sell anything on eBay. I am sorry you are disappointed with the presentation, but this remains a superior example of the 2002

Sounds like he's not familiar w/ the model, history of the car or how to sell one.

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg