• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wagnerf15

Just got the transmission brackets, they are works of art. I hope to put them in tomorrow and I'll post pics of the mount. Again thanks, that was a pretty elegant solution to the 5 speed problem. I'll feel better without my transmission mount essentially being a fulcrum like these brackets are.

'74 2002

Ambulatory on 2/4/9!!!

Now the hard shit begins

Just got the transmission brackets, they are works of art.

Thanks for the good word. I will install mine after I finish making engine supports that move the engine back by 1.5"

BTW I didn't invent anything, I just reproduced parts that BMW no longer offers. I trully believe that using tabs is the strongest way to do a 5 speed swap.

DSCF0054.jpg

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

The two black cats are brother and sister. Bonnie and Clyde. While the mother is watching them from under the car. That's Lil' Maggie. She's about only 6 month older than her babies. We fed her while sh was starving, last summer. Then we found Lil' Maggie was pregnant. So, she stayed "home" and had her 5 kittens. We gave three and kept two.

DSCF0055.jpg

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.