• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sorry but need Porsche vin number

dlmrun2002

Not really, they don't really check the number. I'm the webguy for the local Porsche region. Sign up online and use this:

71 911S

Vin: 911036543

I always thought it was silly that you had to have a Pcar before they would let you join. We don't really care about that in the Delaware region. Non-members are always welcomed at our events. There is benefit in joining however, you get the club mag Pano, and if you want to do DE's, a lot of clubs require national membership. On the east coast, because of their numbers, their track days are usually the cheapest and full.

- Cris 70 Euro 02 - resto pages

Alpine Motorsports

http://alpinemotorsports.blogspot.com/

I am a longtime PCA member, 30 years no less. If you don't own a Pcar, you can join as an associate member. Check it out at www.pca.org. You can email the national membership chairperson from there if it is not clearly spelled out.

Joining PCA is a great way to find a Porsche and they should extend a warm welcome to you.

I first owned a 2002 in 1975.