• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heads Up...clean '02 for sale in SF

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was walking past a small auto repair shop and behind the fence is a really clean '74. I called him today. He wants $3500. Body and paint look really straight. He has done maintanence over the 3 years its been sitting on his lot. Timing chain, brakes, etc. He says it's a '76 but the interior looks like a '74. I think this would make a great starter car for someone that wants to get into '02. Call him. His name is Umberto Lima. Phone is 415-333-5305. This looks like a well cared for car, not a beater.

Guest Anonymous

Looking through a chain link fence I saw driver's and passenger seats with the long padded left and right of the head rests. I haven't seen that on the seats of a '76. I have seen then on '73 and '74. He might have switched the seats. Older seats in a later model car. Whatever, the car was very clean looking from 15 feet away. And upon a conversation with Mr. Lima, the owner, he said that he has personally maintained it during the last three years.

Guest Anonymous

Don't know why I'm writing this but....paid a visit to mr. Lima today....Looked at the car, the fence was open. It was a bit less clean than I remember, but the garage dirt could be easliy cleaned off. I think he put the original seats (recoverd) back in because there were '76 style seats. The color is sienabraun metallic. It is a repaint done by a friend of his. No viseable rust in the important areas. pretty clean cockpit area with a dirty trunk - cleanable. glass and gaskets in decent condition, and engine bay is cleaner than most but not pristine. Shows replaced alternator, and battery. Sez radiator is replaced, looks like stock. Smog eqt, including reactor, mag valves, hoses inplace. Needs preheat box and hose. 4-speed manual, with a VIN of 2742206. He has had it for 3-4 yrs and is ready for a person that wants to buy it and drive it. If you offered 2500-3000 I bet he'd take it. Has spoked alloy wheels all around and decent tires.