• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tii Fuel pump

penth2o

Anybody know if this is the correct fuel pump for my 74 Tii?

My Brother in law had a box of parts in the trunk when he gave me the car.

The numbers on the Bosch box are the same numbers on the pump.

Its 10:30 in Michigan or I would climb under it to verify.

This is what I got off a Maxilmillian site:

10 FUEL PUMP 16121107414 $698.53 Different numbers.

This is for Blunt, Dave & the Boys I was heading to the Glen with till the Kfish belt broke in Ohio::::

There are two Kfish belts in this box. THIS SUCKS BIGTIME...... I wish I wouldn't have found these belts. I would feel a lot better about the breakdown. This really sucks. I could crack myself in the head for not going through this box of parts. They are going in my trunk NOW....

nt

Thank you for your time....

nt

100_4571Custom.jpg

100_4577Custom.jpg

100_4572Custom.jpg

100_4580Custom.jpg

As the man said - looks good to me. As an aside I've just ordered this pump as a replacement for the Tii:

http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p11164/Fuel-Pump-BMW-528i-E12-2.8-(580464070)/product_info.html

That works out around $150 - I'll let people know how I get on, but whose going to spend nearly 800 bucks on a BMW/bosch pump? I'm all for originality, but for something stuffed under the car that's absurd.

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg