• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Full set of original '02 steel rims and/or light alloys

Forza

Looking for 4 5JX13 (ET:29) steel rims with hubcaps and wheelnuts. This rim is part number 36111112631; see pic.

Also interested in original set of light alloys, as pictured on the left (No. 2 in the light alloy picture; part No. 36111107915).

Thanks.

post-15313-13667596605627_thumb.png

post-15313-13667596608278_thumb.png

Cheers!

John B. Ellis

1973 Inka 2002 (b. February 7th, 1973)

Weber 40 DCOE

Yeah, these same wheels are $197 new from Max's site and $193 new from Blunt. Obviously I'm posting here to determine whether an individual seller may be in a position to undersell these extablished vendors, or if someone else has a suitable used set for sale. Oh, and since new sets are still available, may I humbly suggest that used sets should probably be priced for less? $1075 + shipping? I think not....

Cheers!

John B. Ellis

1973 Inka 2002 (b. February 7th, 1973)

Weber 40 DCOE

Yeah, these same wheels are $197 new from Max's site and $193 new from Blunt. Obviously I'm posting here to determine whether an individual seller may be in a position to undersell these extablished vendors, or if someone else has a suitable used set for sale. Oh, and since new sets are still available, may I humbly suggest that used sets should probably be priced for less? $1075 + shipping? I think not....

make me an offer on these new steelies. i have no use for them and id like someone to be able to use them,.. they are brand new in boxes

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 3 weeks later...