• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front fenders.

levistar

My guys. New member here. Looking at buying a '73 2002. Car is very solid except for the front fenders. They will need to be replaced. Local dealer says they are still available OE but are $866 each. Have not really had luck on the internet. Did a search on here. Everyone seems to have the same story. Some posts mentioned the fiberglass ones,but I cannot seem to find them. Any ideas

Guest Anonymous

You should be able to get them significantly cheaper. Try steve BLUNT unkorama@gmail.com on this Board, who does a fair 2002 mail order parts business. I have also had excellent luck with my local BMW dealer for '02 parts (consider the shipping cost), but for many others that has not been the case. Good luck.

Roger

'72 Malaga

I haven't looked in a long time, but I used to see used fenders in good to great condition selling here left and right for $25 to $50 each. I'd never think of buying new when it comes to fenders. Definitely check the parts thread and post a WTB if nothing else.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

Where are you located? I have a pair of used fenders from a 1974 (they have holes for side reflectors and big bumpers)

thomasjwinston AT yahoo DOT com (I can't ship them for a long time - they are in my storage unit and I have 5 weddings in a row over the weekends... This weekend was #2 out of 5.

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76

Fiberglass-

www.prodbodies.com

They used to be called 'Japco' but ownership changed.

I wouldn't think they'd be what you want for a street car.

fwiw,

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL