• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALPINA 2002 (Video)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

A friend over seas sent me this and suggested I watch the end of it ... from about 3:20 on to the end. I had seen this video before although I had never watched it to the end - it was I think posted up here some time ago (probably more than once. The first 45 seconds are pretty entertaining - brutal with the o2 that rolls (looks like the passengers head comes out the side window - no helmut - someone injured pretty severely I would think). The interesting part is of course seeing my car in video - I am really stoked to see it......even if the driver almost runs into a Porsche 914/6 GT going into a turn and then has a pretty wild spin out in the same turn just after that. The car is number 76 I think - not sure what race it is, not familiar with that particular numbered car and a race it was in??? From about 3:20 on to the end of the video you can see the car albeit briefly a few times.

#29 and Zandvoort Netherlands 1974

317431638.jpg

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=I0lrrU0stzk

that was fairly fortunate.

I got to see what you were talking about... In the second rollover, the chamonix roundie, that woman almost got crushed while she was hanging out the window. Not that the drip rail treated her head very kindly (that looked like it hurt)

Car control clinic of the 70's?

Steer into the skid, blip the throttle, use your seatbelt if you want to-- it's optional.

Make it different... or just do it differently

Bill in Petaluma, CA

1969 1600 supercharged m20 in progress

1970 2002 RIP -- crashed then quartered

1971 2002 M20/02 RIP -- nothing but pieces now

1972 2002 gone, but not missed POS