• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seatbelts

andrew02

there was a post a short while ago. they seem to fit and work very well. I have seen a pair. Fit and finish is very good. But don't expect old German quality (Repa or Autoflug) , made in Taiwan. Price is very good.

For a little more cash, this place

http://www.andoauto.com/index-1.htm

provides high quality belts (front and rear) you can even ask for a cable end receiver w/ micro switch just like the originals.

I bought and installed these a few months ago and am pleased with them. They look stock and work very well. They come with all parts and bolt right in. The receiver arm is a little shorter than stock but not a problem. I made two changes: added the little buttons (cheap at BMW parts) that keep the buckle for sliding down when parked and cut the black plastic from the buckle slider so it would slide easier. Seems to be good value.

1976 2002 Inka

2008 M5 Sapphire Black Metallic, 6-speed