• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broken Golf 2002 by highway 237 Milpitas CA

jimalameda

Around 11:45 I saw a tow truck in front of 2002 on the side of 880 and 237. Did not look good...

Hope all works out.

That would be me. It was a splendid day. The sun was shining, there was a pleasant breeze. The smell of trash in Milpitas was, well, less trashy smelling. I had just finished a tasty breakfast at Baldies cafe in Union City and started to make my way to the office. The traffic that day was oh so light. I was cruising at a steady 70mph getting passed by everything in the world. Enjoying the breeze flowing through the car from each window and the sunroof. I was approaching the turnoff for 237 to head to the office and kablamo! I heard a part or two fly away from what I estimated to be the driveline. I stuck my fingers under the car to feel around and found that my Guibo had decided to take a dump on me. I could have probably limped it home, but I decided it was better to just call the tow truck and give the 2002 a little break from road life. Driving the E38 again for a while. I never intended to put a bunch of miles on my 2002, but it's been such a pleasure to drive lately. The weather has been perfect for it. Plus it's nice to have people pull up along side you, slow down, give their horn a couple of friendly taps, look at you, and throw you a fat thumbs up with a lip sync'd "Nice car man". I was surprised to have a woman throw me one of these friendly gestures a couple of weeks ago. I thought to myself, "That woman has class".

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com

O noes! Your car looked sweet at laguna seca!

Why thanky! This is but a minor setback for me. I am posting some pics from the Historics right now and will finish posting the reset tomorrow. I actually met one of the previous owners of my car who did some nice improvements. I'll post more about this in another post later this weekend. I found out some cool history of my car.

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com