• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back on the Road.......

leonine99

So, after over a year in mechanical/body/paint restoration and much more money than I dare discuss, the Polaris tii is officially back on the road! It's a very stock driver, that's had the Euro treatment done trim wise (save the rear fender lights - I have to have some lights back there in LA night traffic....) The car drives amazingly (thanks Jack Fahuna) and I'm having some fun with it.....alas, I'll probably have to sell it because I have no room. A couple of photos below, I love the Golde pop-up wind deflectors with the open sunroof.....

Photos were up at the top of Stunt High Road in the Malibu mountains, scouting out a SoCal Vintage Malibu drive for next month.....and by the way, if you haven't registered for the show yet......you are waiting for what exactly? Seriously, reg rates will go up soon, and I'm going to have lodging info for the out of town guys this week, as well as food info (BBQ!) for the show as well....lets make this HUGE!!! Thank you for your indulgence.....

Jeff

mit tii

post-657-1366759389037_thumb.jpg

post-657-13667593891614_thumb.jpg

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513