• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you think this 73' will go for over $20K?

aspire2002

I sure hope so. It would be difficult to duplicate the car for any less than $20K not considering all of the time and labor.

Mileage may not be accurate. It is a non tii, but the car seems to have been well restored both cosmetically and mechanically. Being sold through a BMW dealership doesnt hurt either.

Better for us who already own 02s.

On March 8, 2008, RM auctions sold a Korman-restored (in 1994) 1971 2002 for $22,000.

It was Sahara.

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

IF this is the same car I remember I saw it in the show room at Rasmussen before, at that time they wanted $35,000 for it. I see now they're trying to get what they can.

It seemed like a nice car, but for around $20K? I'm not sure I would buy it. It was clean, but I didn't think it was worth it.

WH

IF this is the same car I remember I saw it in the show room at Rasmussen before, at that time they wanted $35,000 for it. I see now they're trying to get what they can.

It seemed like a nice car, but for around $20K? I'm not sure I would buy it. It was clean, but I didn't think it was worth it.

WH

you can spend 20k on a resto and still not have a car anywhere close to that nice. im glad to see plain jane 02's commanding decent money. makes me feel less stupid for putting so much into mine

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com