• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Body Kit HELP!!!What kit is this???

full-on custom. I think its 1 of 1, but he probably still has the molds...

2006-03-19_203226_car_projectA001a.jpg

2006-03-19_203249_car_project_049a.jpg

2006-04-09_133004_car_project_058a.jpg

more here:

http://www.teamblewracing.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=851&PN=2

Edit: thats just the bumper. I don't know about the flares though. They look like racing-only jobs, as there isn't a provision for a turn signal. They are similar to the flares on Harv's car, but not the same. I believe his are Zenders, but I'm not positive

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

Clay,

Wow thanks!!! Stop sipping on the hateraid!!! If you can't help then start you own thread!!!

Just remember "To each his own" So I don't appreciate you chiming in on some BS comment...if I wanted what your thoughts where on this the Heading would of stated "what's your opinion"

So please keep that to yourself or you can call me directly and come and we'll have a nice discussion in person!!!!

Clay,

Wow thanks!!! Stop sipping on the hateraid!!! If you can't help then start you own thread!!!

Just remember "To each his own" So I don't appreciate you chiming in on some BS comment...if I wanted what your thoughts where on this the Heading would of stated "what's your opinion"

So please keep that to yourself or you can call me directly and come and we'll have a nice discussion in person!!!!

Awww.....C'mon! I was really just shooting for some humor!

I'm completely behind the "To Each His Own" philosophy. No need to get all flustered and fiesty. Comments like that get thrown around to everyone. It's all in good fun.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/topic_view,threads/p,489516/t,302979/

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

Korman Schnitzer flares (4 inch) NOT Zender flares (2 inch). Racing only. The spoiler is modeled after the 1974 Schnitzer cars. It's my front spoiler, and yes I have the molds, and yes I have one part left to sell. e-mail me if you are interested. Not recommended for the street.

post-1287-13667588380556_thumb.jpg

JK,

email sent...Thanks.

Clay,

It's cool if your joking around but I just didn't feel that was respectful to those like JK and others that put tons of hours of sweat into their project to have someone knock it.

Thanks everyone for the help...once again!!!